HOURS Mon-Fri 10-5pm Sat 11-4pm 10 E Broad Street, Historic Downtown Newnan, GA

770.683.3463

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tweeter?

Thank you to all the BIRD LOVERS who purchased their favorite!
(from deborah Kidwell)


A customer fell in love with the Goldfinch,
 but wanted a Bluebird to pair with it for her folks... so:


I thought it might be fun to show you one of MY FAVORITE THINGS to do..
I teach a Pastel class on Monday mornings at Fine Lines. I always do a "demo" for the students to get a glimpse of how my noggin works. They are very quickly done and usually not a piece ready for selling so I use them as underpaintings for my birds.
See Below:


and here is a Nuthatch



I welcome your request to do a pastel of
YOUR favorite!!
They are 5"x7"
@$45


another...









ROBIN!!












Mr. and Mrs.
....use to be Central Baptist's turrets

No comments:

Post a Comment