HOURS Mon-Fri 10-5pm Sat 11-4pm 10 E Broad Street, Historic Downtown Newnan, GA


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Main Street Newnan's Annual Wine Tasting Event in Historic Downtown 5-9pm Friday June 17th
call Fine Lines for details 770-683-3463 Pre-sale tickets available here $20 each
Fine Lines is serving a Chardonnay from the Main Street Winery
The majority of the grapes in the Main Street Winery Chardonnay come from Santa Barbara County, 82% to be exact. The other 18% of the grapes come from Monterey County, north of Santa Barbara County and just south of San Francisco, CA.

This wine is a beautiful golden color.  The aromas are somewhat restrained but include lemon, toasted oak, apple and hay.  The flavors start with a yellow delicious apple characteristic and evolve into peach and citrus.  A bit of oak flavor comes in on the finish, but it’s not too strong. The mouth feel is rich and very creamy.

We have paired our wine with Macadamia Nut cookies from
Sweety's Cookie Jar
a local Newnan business
check out the website

Hope to see you here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment